Please note that shipping prices will not be calculated at checkout. Someone from our Logistics department will reach out after you place your order to organize shipping.
The Mantus Marine Head Lamp was completely designed to suit all of your needs on the water!
Constructed from aluminum alloy, and waterproof up to 30 feet(10m). Featuring 6 Cree XM-LT LEDs that output up to 770 lumens with a throw of up to 420ft(140m). The head lamp also features an SOS signal and can be mounted to a life jacket, making this a perfect emergency light.
- Waterproof to 10 meter submersion (IPX8)
- Features a red light for night navigation (60 hrs)
- Hi Beam 770 lumens (3 hrs)
- Low Beam 150 lumens (10 hrs)
- PFD emergency beacon
- Rechargeable via a USB-C – 2.5 hrs to fully charge
- SOS signal 150 lumens (24 hrs)
- Dropsafe to a 7 foot drop
Modes of Operation:
The light for this waterproof headlamp has 4 modes of operation and you can reach them by pressing the button sequentially:
- The Red LEDs come on first, to help preserve night vision
- The Low setting white light is 150 lumens, with an approximate runtime of 10 hrs
- The Hi beam setting is 700 lumens, with an approximate runtime of 3hrs
- SOS setting helps you send a signal for help
The button on the head lamp was designed to function easily with gloves, or wet hands. Absolutely essential for a marine light!
Weight – 0.4lbs
Width – 2.0in
Length – 4.0in
Battery: Lithium Ion (18350) 850 mAh, 3.7 V Charge time for full discharge: 2.5 hrs
There are no reviews yet.