Spinnaker Nylon Colors are interpreted for online viewing and may be different based on a variety of conditions.
The Asymmetrical Sail’s shape and radial construction make it ideal for running and broad reaching angles. With a triangular shape their cross-section design allows for a smooth, rounded entry tapering to a straight edge at the leech. Easy to handle, these spinnakers minimize a boat’s heeling angle when reaching.
This stable sail benefits from a cross section shape that is elliptical and easy to trim with a maximum projected area and medium depth of camber that works with a combination of broad and reaching angles. Designed for apparent wind angles of 120-180 degrees, this spinnaker includes a full radial panel layout and is designed to have a more spherical profile that projects on a downwind run.
- All About Spinnakers
- Spinnaker Turtle Bag
- Spinnaker Sock
- Spinnaker Sock Video Example
- Turtle Bag Video Example
- SV Delos New Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Sailing Doodles Reviews Precision Sails Spinnaker
- Sailing Nahoa Reviews Precision Sails Symmetrical Spinnaker
- How To Measure For A New Spinnaker
- Spinnakers: Rigging, Trimming, Gybing
1. Select the type of Spinnaker and click on a color
2. Click a panel to change its color. Note: For Custom Multi-color Spinnakers please select up to three color options
3. Click Save and wait for your pdf to download
4. Fill out the form below and attach your downloaded spinnaker image so we can build you a quote
Panel Configurations on Spinnakers may change based on the size of your boat and spinnaker design. Your designer will do their best to match your custom spinnaker layout and will discuss any changes with you.