Bainbridge International DIAX-PP-P
For better performance in racing, the DIAX-PP-P fabric will provide a longer life for the sail. It is a new Film-on-Taffeta design that has proven more durable and stronger than DIAX-P and equivalents.
Using the latest technology the improvements are achieved by substituting one of the film layers for a lightweight, woven taffeta. Like all DIAX products, this material is based on scrim component technology using flat, untwisted ribbons of fiber to maximize performance. Its zero crimp warp/fill scrim will resist primary and secondary loading and it has a diagonal axis scrim to reduce bias stretch. If you are interested in racing, you should be interested in DIAX-PP-P.More information from Bainbridge International
- CL-DIAX P is a premium range of Taffeta-on-Taffeta laminates that utilise polyester warp fibre to reduce elongation
- They are suitable for cruising applications up to 60ft and are an ideal mid range product, fitting between standard CL and Pentex products in performance
Advanced Lamination Technology
- Constructed using two films that are encapsulated by the taffeta – benefits are less moisture allowed to penetrate, as well as increased bonding, allowing for smoother look
- Reduction in Mildew on the sail in humid areas
- Double taffeta style to ensure de-lamination due to chafing and flaking.
Is This The Best Cloth For You?
Our Sail Consultants are always happy to schedule a time to discuss your boat, sailing location, and experience level to help narrow down the results and provide the best priced no-obligation quote possible!Book A Consultation